Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Movie Party at the Beehive

I do realize the pictures are a bit out of order, but it works. These are the girls that I go shopping with :D Ryanne-USA (as Drew Barrymore), Bea-Spain (Minnie Mouse), Jenny-USA (Sandra Dee)
Vanessa-Germany (Juno), Ali-USA (Kendra from the Girls Next Door)...funny story about Vanessa and her belly...we went to the liquor store for everyone to get their "pre-partying booze" and the guy almost didn't give Vanessa her alcohol because he thought she was seriously pregnant
Me...originally I was going as Pam from the Office but since the Spainish girls didn't know who that was they dubbed me Lois Lane and then Malachi (the Student Union VP) showed up as Superman so we won best couple costume, according to him.
Ryanne and Jenny
Luce- Holland (Bunny)
Luce and Ali
3 out of the 4 roommates...Me, Vanessa, and Jenny
Heather-USA (Molly Ringwald), Yolanda-Spain (Bumblebee), Nicole-USA (Quail Man), Bea and Ali

Armela-Norway (a prostitute? that's what she said), Me, Vanessa, Ali, and Heather-USA (Soccer)
Yolanda and Bea
Me and Heather...the two babysitters
Me and Vanessa...we were so bored!!
Again...this one turned out nice though
She was HUGE!!!
Heather...I love her to death!
Heather, Nicole, and Heather....yes Heather was tipsy by this time...
Heather and Nicole again...
Ali and I
----------
My classes are all in order now and I finally went to my PE course...all we do is dance, it's quite amusing. Today for example we learned the beginning to a dance by the Jabberwockies on America's Best Dance Crew, I had to explain to everyone what the show was.
I will have more pictures tomorrow, the school is taking us on pub crawl through the oldest pubs in Belfast tonight.

1 comment:

JG said...

Very fun pictures! It's good to know you're having fun.