Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fajitas...

Mexican Food!!
Matt (Jenny's friend, he's an au pair in Belgium), Vanessa and I. We got bored one night and decided to have a Mexican Fiesta.

I thought I would give a real update since I haven't in quite some time, oops. Nothing too exciting is going on, the writing on the hillside is finally finished: IMAGINE A CITY OF = (equality). Which is rather cool, and I wish I could have gotten pictures of each letter.

The first Halloween party, was rather uneventful. A lot more people than I ever thought, actually knew who I was, so often I had to feign drunken stupidity to get out of the awkward sitiuations of not having any clue who these people are.
Went to the Bushmills and Giant's Causeway (pictures at a later date) and it was a good craic. The Bushmills was rather uneventful, but I did get to taste 3 different types of whiskey, including the 12 year single malt. I had a hot toddy to warm up.

The Giant's Causeway was GORGEOUS. Did a lot of hiking and climbing and getting covered in ocean water. The wind was something wicked, now I know what it would feel like to ride a motorcycle in the rain. It started to snow, but it didn't stick.
Once I got home, I ran off to the ATL meeting, a UK group that helps new and beginning teachers. And now I have a free ride to the airport in December :D

So other than those few notes nothing too great, just getting ready to spend too much money on Christmas gifts and travel expenses, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Clay Oster said...

For a second I thought that you were cooking your fajitas on the washer.

:D