Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Day in Münich

So I decided to skip my hop on/hop off tour of Münich and just take a walking tour that the hostel provided. I did learn a lot; however, the guy doing the tour was rather pushy and rude, apparently he's world famous as he's the only black tour guide in Münich, whatever, I should have gone on the other tour, but you live and learn. The highlight: seeing the Glockenspiel and the Devil's footprint.
After the tour, I met up with Noelle, Justine, Cass and Flava for lunch at Hofbräuhaus; your stereotypical German beer hall, and had a blast. Nothing like having a pint in the middle of the afternoon with some good friends. I even tried pig's knuckle.
After lunch, I said goodbye to the Aussies and was told that they expect me in the next 5 years and that I have a fish dinner waiting as well as tours of the west coast. I then headed to the Jewish museum, it was interesting but more of an exhibit than a museum.
I then met up with Flava for coffee and went sovenior shopping, after which we said goodbye and I was told I must come visit.
The rest of the night I spent in the WomBar, attmepting to play pool and laughing at the drunks. I love being the only sober one in the bar :)

No comments: