Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Walt Disney's Castle (Neuschwanstein)

Today was the first of the guided tours and it was amazing. The scenery and castle itself were gorgeous, and the history was so interesting; plus I managed not only to find a pretzel charm but also a charm of the castle itself for my bracelet. But the most amazing part of the whole day was meeting 4 amazing girls-Justine, Noelle, and Cass from Australia and Flava from Brazil. We kind of stuck together the whole tour and even took a horse carriage up to the castle. Then afterwards Noelle, Justine, Cass and I went out to eat with the person who's housing Noelle and Cass through couchsurfing.com and met some amazing people. Noelle and Cass gave me a boomerang from Australia so I wouldn't forget them and we're actually all hanging out tomorrow and going to the Jewish museum together, which should be interesting. It has been a truly amazing day and I can't wait for what tomorrow brings....

No comments: